Minnesota deserves a clean energy future. Constructing a renewable energy infrastructure is not a sacrifice, but an investment that will pay for itself in local self-reliance, thousands of good paying jobs, energy savings, lower energy prices and better health.
Despite all the evidence to the contrary, the DFL & GOP see no reason to declare a climate emergency to slow this ecocide disaster that eclipses anything Mankind has ever witnessed. At a time when emissions should be decreasing, the immoral hoax-ster ecocide regime has given our children two choices: climate hell or regime change.
The Grassroots Party has come to the dire realization that it is necessary to stay within 1.5-degrees Celsius to leave a habitable world for future generations.
In the video below, Grassroots candidate for Governor, Chris Wright, has updated his views since the 2018 election. The Grassroots Party supports the 15 proposed mandates seen on this page with zero emissions by 2030.
Here are 15 proposed Grassroots Party mandates to end the ecocide:
1. All new electrical power generation shall be renewable and storable.
2. The State shall give priority to the construction of publicly owned municipal electric generation.
3. Providers of private electrical generation and distribution shall submit plans within 2-years and become carbon neutral within 10-years. The State shall provide government loan guarantees as necessary to meet these goals.
4. The State shall submit plans for the construction of local area pyrolysis synthetic gasification (SynGas) plants where farm produced carbon feedstocks can be delivered, purchased and stored to produce a suitable substitute for natural gas and piped to oil refineries for the production of gasoline, diesel, kerosene (for jet fuel), ammonia (for fertilizer) and other chemical needs. The State shall give priority to the construction of publicly owned local area gasification plants. The State shall license private gasification plants and provide loan guarantees as necessary to meet the State’s needs. The State shall also license PUROX Solid Refuse Gasification Plants based on Patent US3729298 by John E. Anderson.
5. SynGas plants, Private & Public Natural Gas Suppliers, Pipeline owners and Oil Refineries shall develop coordinated plans within 2-years for transforming the State’s chemical fuel production and distribution to phase out GHG fuels within 10-years.
6. As necessary, all homes shall be brought up to renewable standards, insulation efficiency standards and retrofitted with ground-source or air-source heat pumps at no cost to the homeowners, condominium owners/associations or apartment owners. The State shall provide government grants as necessary to meet these goals. Impoverished communities shall be granted priority to lower their energy costs.
7. All new architecture shall meet efficiency and emission-free standards.
8. No home or building shall be sold that does not meet efficiency and emission-free standards.
9. Within 5-years only new Zero Emission Vehicles (ZEV’s) shall be licensed to operate within the State, with few exceptions (like motorcycles-It’s not a Harley unless it’s internal combustion). All legacy vehicles, legacy farm machinery, generators, small-engine machinery and motorcycles shall be required to operate on biomass produced fuels when available.
10. Within 5-years only new zero emission trains and waterway shipping shall be licensed to operate within the state. Railways shall electrify. Rail & waterway shipping companies waterway shipping companies shall submit plans to the State within 2-years and be emissions free within 10-years. The State shall provide loan guarantees to meet these goals. All legacy freight shipping is required to use use biomass produced fuels when available.
11. Airlines and aircraft manufacturers shall submit plans for converting to zero emissions within 2-years. Within 10-years all new aircraft shall be zero emissions certified. All legacy aircraft are required to use biomass produced fuels when available.
12. The manufacturers of metals and cementitious materials shall draft plans within 2-years for producing carbon neutral products and fully carbon neutral within 10-years. (See http://www.blueplanet-ltd.com/ carbon capture and mineralization) The State shall provide government loan guarantees as necessary to meet these goals.
13. The State shall provide farmers with information on the best practices for agricultural & livestock carbon sequestration and assist them with meeting these goals. The State shall provide government loan guarantees and/or grants as necessary to meet these goals.
14. The State shall monetize renewable energy infrastructure through the regulation of State Chartered Banks in lieu of bonding or taxation. Each project shall be reviewed and paid for in a similar manner to current transportation infrastructure projects.
15. The State shall impose fines and penalties for violations, fraud, and failure to meet timely goals, use of unlicensed fossil fuels and other standards. A strict appeals process shall be set forth for failures to meet target deadlines and other unforeseeable obstacles.